Day 119 - Moment in Time

Good morning!

Comments

darlin said…
Sherry this is beautiful, what a fantastic way to be able to spend a Sunday morning!
Cheryl Kohan said…
Just gorgeous! Is that wisteria? Did you submit this to the New York Times project?
Brightcetera said…
It's now mid-afternoon here so I wish you a great Sunday afternoon!
I'd love to have a cup of tea sitting here with a book.
pam said…
Oh my goodness, that's beautiful. I'd love to gaze at that as I sipped my coffee.
Eidin said…
Cheryl, yes, I submitted this to the NYT's project. This isn't our front porch, but an old house on Main St. that is being used to house non-profits and a law office.

I always admire its porch with the wisteria. Looks terrific in the morning and late afternoon.
Levi said…
This is gorgeous! I have to enlarge it to see it better. Sure looks pretty early in the morning.

Popular Posts